saya pencinta makhluk ALLAH yang bernama kucing.
suka kucing sangat-sangat!
tengok gamba kucing yang comel pun boleh buat aku senyum tau.
just believe it.
if korang tension, try main dengan kucing..
mesti hilang. surely.
it always works on me. cause i am a cat lover.
more over, its proven by scientists. :)
to those yang tak suka or geli la, takut pun ada.
sangat-sangat kasihan dekat korang.
what a waste.
- Cats are born with blue eyes. They change at approximately 12 weeks of age.
- Sometimes your cat will find it difficult to find the treats you throw him on the floor. The reason is because cats can't see directly under their own nose.
- Cats can jump between 5 & 7 times as high as their tail.
- Ailurophobia: the hate or fear of cats. cats are not harmful okay?
- A cat uses it's whiskers to tell if the space they are contemplating entering is big enough for them.
- Cats not only walk on their toes but they have 5 toes on their front paws and 4 toes on the their back paws.
- Killing a cat was punishable by death in acient Egypt. see!
- Just like fingerprints on humans, the nose pad of cats is rigid in a pattern that is completely unique.
- Pet owners live longer, happier lives with less stress and less heart attacks.
- Cats prefer their food at room temperature.
- A cat who rolls over and exposes its stomach to you, feel very safe and secure around you. They are also letting you know that they enjoy your company.
- Cats kead their paws when they are happy.
- Your cat will pick on your mood and will change their mood based on yours.
- Cats speak to humans who speak to them. They also get their security from your voice, so watch your tone.i'm enjoying speaking to a cat. :)
- Cats purr when they are feeling any strong emotions.
- 30% of a cat's waking hours are spent on grooming.
- Your cat prefers eating out of a clean bowl in the same quiet spot everyday.
- Cat's bite out of pleasure as well, so when your done petting your cat, if he/she bites you, it may not be a negative response.